Tuesday, March 16, 2010
The Writing Process
I will be the first to say I am not a writer, and not only that, writing is very difficult for me. I don't mind doing the research; in fact, I really enjoy doing research. I just don't want to sit down and put it altogether into a document that actually makes sense. I think the problem is that when I'm writing I have to focus all of my attention on that one thing, writing. I would rather spend a few minutes in the kitchen, a few minutes talking on the phone, then looking at something on youtube; maybe I have ADD. But once I get focused I can usually get it done. I have to say I am writing faster than when I started Kaplan. I have had some problems learning how to organise my paper and lay out my paragraphs. But, even that is not as difficult as it used to be. I guess with time and patience we learn what we have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it is hard to focus. I am the same way about grading.
ReplyDelete