Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Procrastination

Hello all, here I am again the Queen of Procrastination rushing to get everything finished up before the Tuesday 11:59pm deadline. Luckily this is the last (school) project I have left to do. I planned on doing this much earlier today, but things don't always work out like you plan. I had several project to finish up and I didn't really think they would take that long to do. But, the whole day kinda moved in slow motion, and of course the more I tried to hurry things up the more mistakes I made and had to correct. And, only when you are in a great rush trying to focus your attention on one important thing, then the phone rings, people pop in to visit and peace is no where to be found, except late at night. So, here I sit typing as fast as my fat little fingers can type, trying to beat the clock.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, hi Katherine! Me and you would have to go for a few rounds trying to claim that title! I myself, am an acknowledged procrastinator. There should be a support group for us. But I hear where you're coming from. When you plan things out, they never work out that way. And when you finally DO find time to take care of that list, the world comes calling. That always happens to me, too. My phone hardly ever rings except when I have work to do. The only time I really have to devote to school work is at night after the kids are all in bed. So good luck with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! That sounds like some of my days at the office.

    ReplyDelete