I’m finally done with my research project. It’s been written, rewritten, edited, revised and revised some more and finally finished and turned in. One of the worst problems I have had with writing this paper is that it is such a huge topic. First I had to narrow it down and decide what I was going to write and that was kind of a work in progress. I did a lot of revision while trying to pin down the exact points I wanted to write about, but I suspect this may be a problem that some of my classmates share . Second, I was having trouble finding the more detailed research in the KU Library and had to resort to outside sources, I had already met the requirements need from the KU Library, so I guess that's ok.
The other really big problem I have had while writing this paper is when I feel pressured I get very focused, and then, I have to have something to chew on like gum. I do this when I drive in bad situations and when I write. While writing this paper I ran out of gum, several times, and then I go searching for snack foods. The last time I got into the Easter candy, and then I had to buy more candy. All in all, I think I may have gained a few pounds writing this paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment